Review: 21 Bridges








Well what can I say... it is always nice to see Chadwick Boseman on the big screen! As usual, he did not disappoint but the ending did!

It was a nice surprise to see Stephan James in this film.  You may know him from the Amazon original series, "Homecoming", The film, "If Beale Street could talk" and the mini-series, "Shots Fired". 

I found this movie to be interesting and actually learned that Manhattan had 21 bridges that provided access in and out of the city.  What was a very entertaining movie ended with such a predictable script.  It turned out to be Good cop vs Bad Cop.

I think it’s definitely worth watching but just don't expect too much of the ending.

Watch Trailer here

In theatres November 21.

Rating:  7 1/2 stars of 10

Tell me what you think; I am open2yorview!

Comments

Popular Posts